Dominica Citizenship by Investment
Government Authorized Agent for Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program
With prohibitive taxation, control of private capital and travel restrictions becoming more prevalent in many parts of the world, people of substance are seeking alternatives to enable them to protect their assets and income and to travel more freely throughout the world. Dominica Passport is best protector in these situations.
The Commonwealth of Dominica is offering Economic Citizenship with Citizenship, Second Passports, and Permanent Residence to a limited number of qualified applicants through Government-sponsored investment legislation.
A second passport is the best protection for your life, your money and your freedom. Most people obtain a second passport for the very simplest of reasons: peace of mind. By acquiring a second passport you become a multinational sovereign individual with unbeatable financial privacy.
All civilized countries recognize dual nationality. Having Dual Citizenship promotes an understanding of and connections to the world; therefore benefiting all countries both politically and economically. Obtaining a second passport is essential to the overall economic process. The ties to an individual’s country enable him to promote his home country’s goods and services abroad. Not only can a second passport offer more economic liberty and financial success, but it can serve as a key to reducing taxes and protecting one’s assets.
Your second citizenship and second passport will help you in numerous ways:
- To overcome your present nationality limits on your investment, exposure to taxation on your income, capital or assets worldwide.
- To overcome the negative attitude towards you if you are a citizen of a isolated country or unpopular state
- To overcome your passport / traveling limitations and to avoid the forced military services for you or your children.
- To avoid the terrorism risks arising of your nationality.
- To have an alternate citizenship
- To become a permanent resident into a heaven on Earth
How does a business gain from Dominica Passport/Citizenship?
There are many gains to being part of a business in Dominica when it comes to taxation.
- There is no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax and no personal income tax for residents.
- Dominica is signatory of double taxation treaties with the USA and Caricom.
- There is No restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital.
- Generous incentive packages including corporate tax incentives, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits and export allowance.
- Currency pegged to US Dollar.
- Duty Free Trading in Caribbean.
A Dominica passport allows international mobility
Dominica Passport holders have some additional travel luxuries such as ease of movement to the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong , Ireland and European Schengen states. As Dominica is a well respected country, citizens can travel visa free to many countries around the world.
Investment Options for Citizenship in Dominica
To be eligible for Dominica citizenship under its Citizenship by Investment Program, the Government requires either:
- A contribution made into the Government Fund amounting to USD 100,000 depending on the number of dependents included in the application;
- An investment in designated Real Estate with a value of at least USD 200,000.
GOVERNMENT FUND OPTION
An investment of $100,000 is required to make by an individual to be eligible
for Dominican citizenship.
FAMILY APPLICATION I
Applicant + Spouse
Need to make an investment of US $175,000
to be eligible for
FAMILY APPLICATION II
Applicant + Spouse + 2 dependent children (under 18)
An investment of US$200,000 makes applicant, spouse and 2 children under 18 eligible for citizenship
FAMILY APPLICATION III
Applicant + Spouse + 3 dependent children (under 18)
An investment of US$250,000 makes applicant, spouse and 3 children under 18 eligible for citizenship + $50,000 for any qualified child.
REAL ESTATE OPTION
To qualify for citizenship in Dominica under the Real Estate Option under the Citizenship by Investment Program, an applicant must purchase authorized real estate to the minimum value of USD 200,000.
Given that the application procedure under this option entails the purchase of real estate, this can prolong the processing time, which is subject to the chosen property.
The real estate must be held for 3 years and may be eligible for re-sale under the Citizenship by Investment Programme after 5 years from the original purchase date.
Why apply for Dominica Passport through us?
It is important to apply for your second citizenship and a second passport with New Dominica Citizenship (Alick Lawrence Chambers), as
- We guarantee to provide a reliable service and we have been approved as an agent by the Dominica Government Approved Economic Citizenship since the commencement of the program.
- Our highly experienced and skilled lawyers work tirelessly on your behalf to make the application process quick and easy.
- We guarantee to avoid any unnecessary travel or communication costs when submitting your application for approval.
- All the applications we file on behalf of our clients are perfectly presented.
- We make the transfer of funds straightforward without unnecessary delay.
- You will have no paperwork to do as we take care of it all.
- We can guarantee that you will not be refused by the Government of Dominica.
- We have representatives in Dominica who will ensure the application for your second passport is processed as fast as possible.
- We got extraordinary efficient system and highly skilled lawyers and set of professional advisors, who are taking care of your applications and getting you through the whole process, hassle-free.
- We reduce the cost of telecommunication and unnecessary travels back and forth.
- Speed up your application process and passport issues as a result of local follow-up.
USEFUL LINKS FOR DOMINICA:
Official Government Website Office of the Prime Minister Financial Services Regulatory Commission Customs University College of the Caribbean