Cost and Duration for Dominica Economic Citizenship Program
Applying for Dominica economic citizenship and passport has two classes. Single Citizenship or Family Citizenship. Gender is indifferent for both classes.
Please note that all of the following costs are all inclusive and are total payable amounts from start to end of the entire process (for normal process of an ordinary applicant) except our Professional Fees which will be applicable.
Costs of the medical tests, postal fees to return documents and costs your travels is payable by you.
Dominica Economic Citizenship by Investment Options:
To be eligible for citizenship of the Commonwealth of Dominica under its Citizenship by Investment Programme, the Government requires either:
- A contribution made into the Government Fund amounting to USD 100,000 depending on the number of dependents included in the application;
- An investment in designated Real Estate with a value of at least USD 200,000.
Government Fund Option:
To qualify for citizenship under this investment option, there are four investment categories with different contribution amounts, based on the number of dependents included in the application, which are as follows:
1. Single Applicant: a non-refundable contribution of USD 100,000 is required
2. Main Applicant and Spouse: a non-refundable contribution of USD 175,000 is required
3. Applicant with up to three dependents (Applicant plus spouse and two children below the age of 18): a non-refundable contribution of USD 200,000
4. Applicant with up to four dependents or more (Applicant plus spouse and more than two children below the age of 18): a non-refundable contribution of USD 200,000 (plus USD 50,000 for each additional dependent)
In addition to the contribution made into the Government Fund, certain fees are also payable including due diligence fees and other fees as mentioned here below
Real Estate Option:
To qualify for Dominica Second Passport under the Real Estate Option under the Citizenship by Investment Program, an applicant must purchase authorized real estate to the minimum value of USD 200,000.
Given that the application procedure under this option entails the purchase of real estate, this can prolong the processing time, which is subject to the chosen property.
The real estate must be held for 3 years and may be eligible for re-sale under the Citizenship by Investment Programme after 5 years from the original purchase date.
Following approval of a real estate investment application, additional Government Fees are payable including the due diligence fees as mentioned here below:
In addition to the capital investment required for the selected investment option, additional fees are payable by each family member.
These comprise of the following:
DUE DILIGENCE FEES (required for both the Real Estate and the Government Fund options)
Main Applicant – USD 7,500*
Spouse – USD 4,000
Dependant aged 16 years and above – USD 4000
*In some cases, an enhanced due diligence may be required depending on the citizenship the applicant holds.
GOVERNMENT FEES FOR THE REAL ESTATE OPTION ONLY
The minimum required investment for the Real Estate Option is USD 200,000
The following government fees are applicable for the main applicant and any accompanying dependents:
- USD 50,000 for the Main Applicant
- USD 25,000 for the Spouse
- USD 20,000 for a dependent of the main applicant under the age of 18
- USD 50,000 for a dependent of the main applicant aged 18-25 years
Normal Process Time – From 6 to 9 months
The required duration is varied based on the applicant’s present citizenship, country of residence, and number of pending applications. Normally, it is taking anywhere between 6 to 9 months to get your Certificate of Citizenship and your passport.
To learn more about the procedure please contact us.
Premium (Urgent) Process Time
Occasionally, it is possible to process your application on urgent basis, in which the entire processing time will be reduced down to as less as possible.
There is some percentage extra charges applicable on the top of the total amount that is required in normal processing condition.
If you need your passport quicker than normal, you need to contact us to find out if we can take your Urgent Process request. It is our discreet decision whether to take the request or not.
Kindly note that your delay on providing required documents or payments, would directly affect the duration.
We charge clients a reasonable and competitive fee for the service we perform.
USEFUL LINKS FOR DOMINICA: