Get Citizenship in Dominica by Investment
– Saudi Arabia
– North Korea
If you are a national of one of these countries, please contact us to discuss your special circumstances.
Residency permits are often time limited and you need to maintain several conditions to keep them valid.
Under residency permission, you will have limited right to live, involvement, business and travel and most of the most of the citizen rights are applicable to you.
However, as a citizen (or national) you have every single right of a Dominican who is citizen by decent or birth. You are no longer limited in time and place, or business and travel or involvement. You may even consider very high level positions in government.
Residency Permits are often expiring if you are out of country for more than 6 months, when citizenship is forever, transferring to your children and their children.
In some countries where staying for a specific time is required to apply for citizenship, this process takes several years. While the economic citizenship program waiver for the condition of pre-residence.
Dominica won’t report your new nationality to your previous country. If you travel with your Dominica passport, then you are protected as a Dominican citizen abroad. Otherwise, if you use your previous passport, you may be under regulations for that country’s citizens.
– Years of successful experience and full knowledge of all requirements by officials.
– Your application is being prepared perfectly right under our skillful supervision.
– Our high-skill, well experienced lawyers are locally reside in Dominica to follow up the cases and quickly respond to officials.
– Much faster follow up and quicker results as we are following every case manually and locally.
– Priceless advices and assistance during the production of the documents.
– Organizing and assisting you through your travel and stay for interview.
– Introduction and preparing you for a successful interview before and during the interview.
– After citizenship services.
For northern American countries (i.e. USA and Canada), and Schengen the visa processing is very quick and can be done from across the world.
However, you should contact us and we will consider your case carefully and helpfully.
If you provide false document, or have a serious criminal history, or any issue with Interpol there are high risks of rejection. Once false information will be discovered, they possibly could be ground for prosecution even after citizenship is granted.
If your application is refused, your final payment will be returned.